Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Opposite

A new day, yes -- a good day, I dunno! Historic, of course.

I am physically ill at VA being a blue state. I have spent all night and part of the morning getting all of the mindless, idiotic rants out of my system. Trying to be the bigger person is hard when you truly believe in what you voted for and it appears that the majority doesn't.

That quote of the day over there. How ironic, didn't we just elect a "sheep" to lead our military "lions"? I digress.

I had a similar talk with Madison this morning. My went a little different, stemming from the fact that I refused to tell her who I voted for. She assumed that I voted Obama since I wouldn't tell her. I did that to make a point to her.

She woke up and asked, "McCain won, right?"
Me: Um... No. Obama won.
Madison: NO! He did not!
Me: Yes, he did.
Madison: You voted for him didn't you!
Me: If I did, what is the problem with that?
Madison: He's ick.
Me: Ick? Madison, you don't vote for president because you think he's "ick". How you choose who to vote for is by listening to what they believe in and choosing the one you agree with. I would never tell you who to vote for, its up to you! And you will not tell me who to vote for. Thats the system.
Madison: Whatever, he's still ick. *stomps off*
Me: By the way, I voted for McCain!

That is a 7 year old for you!

I really don't know what else to say. If I keep writing I will surely write something stupid, mindless, and possibly offensive - and I rather not make myself look like the ass I really am!

No comments: